Faber-Castell's PITT monochrome crayons designed for sketching are harder than conventional pastel crayons. For this reason, the lines do not disappear completely when smudged. The sanguine and sepia crayons are supplemented by oil-free and oil-based drawing pencils for sketching and details.
- Supreme quality PITT OIL BASE artists' pencils
- Smudge-proof and water-resistant
- Oil-based drawing pencil in 5 degree of hardness
- Ideal for contours, outlines and fine details
- Degree of hardness: hard
- Available as individual pencils or in various assorted sets